It appears you don't have PDF support in this web browser. Download PDF
It appears you don't have PDF support in this web browser. Download PDF
365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About You
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
Puppet (Mary's theme) - Ib lyricsWelcome to my world that's painted with sadness
There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all
Here I'm waiting silently for you, father
Why you were so cruel to left poor Mary alone?
Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love
I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the dresses,
Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?
Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand
I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, Let's play
I've never asked for this place that's called my home,
But hope, you will be staying with me until the end
Please, don't be scared of me I'm a good girl
I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow
I'm tired of being the puppet of this world
Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with this man?
Is he your true knight in the shining armor?
Who'll sacrifice himself just for your sake with no fear But then
Why he resembles the one, who created
Aquella chica...Siempre es la misma historia, se repite una y otra vez sin poder evitarlo, y seguramente no solo es mi caso, si no el de millones de personas.
Aunque por desgracia el mio es un poco mas doloroso, ya que no importa cuanto te esfuerces, cuanto procures, cuanto tiempo le dediques, al final tendrá el mismo doloroso resultado...
Esa chica, esa hermosa chica que es dueña de tu alma y corazón, con cual cometiste el terrible error de hacerla tu mejor amiga para estar siempre a su lado, aquella chica que de repente se convierte en tu razón de existir en este mundo, aquella que te impulsa a que abras tus ojos cada mañana solo para verla de nuevo, que tus pulmones sigan respirando para poder apreciar ese delicioso aroma que te vuelve loco al momento de tocarla, y que tu corazón siga latiendo para poder sentir aquel hermoso sentimiento que invade tu cuerpo...
Esa chica... puede también ser tu peor perdición en tu vid
100 ONE DIRECTION FACTS AND QUOTES1. Harry has type B blood (yes, our fandom is crazy, we find out everything)
2. Niall's favorite restaurant is Nando's
3. Louis likes girls who eat carrots (you knew that was coming)
4. The boys made history when they became the first UK artist to debut at #1 on the US charts with their hit single "What Makes You Beautiful"
5. One Direction was formed on July 23, 2010 at 8:22pm
6. Zayn risked elimination on X Factor because he didn't want people to see him dance
7. Niall loves to eat. A lot.
8. Harry completely got pranked by Louis and Zayn when they had an actress pretend she was giving birth. But it just proves he's the most perfect person alive
9. Harry's worst habit is getting naked all the time
10. Zayn has mirrors all the way around his shower
11. Harry likes cats
12. "Vas happenin'?" ~Zayn Malik
13. Harry's birthday is February 1, 1994
14. Louis Walsh said no to Harry at his X Factor audition
15. Zayn's X Factor audition song was "Let Me Love You"
16. Liam initially auditioned f
Inside Out"I think I wear my soul inside out."
"My soul. It's inside out."
"That's a strange thing to say."
"I have all the symptoms though."
"And what are the symptoms of this disea-"
"It's not a disease."
"All right. What are the symptoms, then?"
"I care too much about all the wrong things, I worry about odd things, my heart breaks too easily and my brain feels a little too asymmetrical to the things that are supposed to be fun."
"You know parties and alcohol and normal things. Like that."
"Nothing. What do you care too much about?"
"Everything. Global warming. The whales. Aliens. Israel. Sarajevo. The Ozone-"
"I get it. Everything that counts and you can do nothing about by yourself."
"You sound cynical."
"You sound paranoid."
"It's just honest. What worries you?"
"The fact that you are too self involved to notice."
"If I disappear."
"You idiot. Ofcourse I will notice if you disappear. I'd not
HateI really hate the way she lies. She says she’ll listen, but she won’t. She promises she’ll be there, but she isn’t. She tells me it wasn’t her, but it was. I don’t hate her you know. I just hate everything she is, everything she does. Her smug smile. Her mud brown hair. Her green eyes with a drop of evil. The way she knows how to hurt me. The way she can make me cry. The way she likes it. She knows me too well. She knows how to hurt me. Knowledge is power and power corrupts. She’s the most corrupt person I know.
But I can’t hate her; not entirely. After all, hating yourself isn’t healthy.
Why Shota and Loli are badSomething has been weighing heavy on my mind lately; The aspect of Shotacon and Lolicon.
Please understand while reading this that this is something that is very personal to me. And please also know that I'm just a normal person. I'm not highly educated. I'm simply an eighteen year old girl. I can't use big words and I'm not very good with manipulation.
But please also know that I'm not ignorant. And I can have opinions just the same.
I feel it is important to know that one of my parents is in law enforcement. I know a lot about criminology and psychology from discussions I've had with my highly trained and knowledgeable parent.
I would also like to make it clear that I'm a strong supporter in respect and tolerance. I belive in letting people belive and do what they want to, even if I don't agree with it. The only exception to this is if people are ge
Sonadow: DancingSonic: "Ow! I'm so sorry but, WILL YOU STOP CRUSHING MY FOOT!?"
Sonic: "I'm sorry for yelling, but it's like the 20th time you've stepped on my foot."
Shadow: "Okay, okay. Let's just rest."
Sonic: "I'll see you tomorrow, try practicing with a broomstick or whatever."
Shadow: "Bye." Shadow waved Sonic goodbye, and went to his room. Sonic was out the door of Shadow's house.
Sonic was walking home, thinking to himself.
Sonic: 'Why did I even agree to give him lessons? Oh well, can't give up on him.'
Shadow was in his room, preparing to sleep. They've practiced for over four hours, taking a break once every 20 to 30 minutes. It was already 10pm, they both needed to sleep early to get up early.
Shadow: "I'm a terrible dancer." 'I hope Sonic doesn't give up on me. He's the only one who would help me.'
Shadow layed on the bed, thinking for awhile. At 10:30 he finally went to sleep, dreaming about him and Sonic dancing together.
Sonic: "I've seen you've go
Body SociopoliticBody Sociopolitic (6'3" In Stilettos and 122 lbs. Last Year)
7, 8, I can't remember
A group of boys knock me down on the playground and steal my glasses. They give them back by the end of recess.
Skinny legs from dance and soccer.
#1 tells me I'm beautiful. He is three years older and teaches me orthography and the language of my body.
A girl in PE class asks if I shave my legs. Later that year, I start.
The school librarian says I could be a hand model. Wristbone like a burial hill, tendons that flex when I draw, long fingers tipped with long nails my friends envy.
None of the boys at school look at me.
My friend says someone asked if she shaves her arms. Our arms match our thick brown hair and we wonder who the hell would bother.
A girl in CAPP class with too many accessories says I could be a model. Skinny arms, skinny legs. Ribs and hip bones and collarbones poke through my skin.
A boy in PE class from the hockey team